You CAN Complete Home Wiring Projects – Safely, Competently and to Completion With This One-of-a-Kind Video Tutorial. Save Time and Money and Do it Right!
The Basics of Household Wiring is a detailed training program, designed to teach you electrical wiring procedures in a clear, effective way. This program is the only electrical wiring tutorial of its kind that takes challenging electrical wiring situations and makes them easy for the common man to understand! We begin by getting you familiar with the basics of home wiring, and then you’ll advance into learning secrets that only the pros can teach you. Never before has a training program been available in your choice of full-length DVD, e-book, instantly downloadable or streaming video format.
The Basics of Household Wiring Covers in Detail:
– Basic electrical circuits
– How service panels function with 120 and 240 volts
– Grounding and bonding
– Circuit breaker types and functions
– Short circuits and causes
– Relationships between amps, volts and watts
– Wire colors, meanings and correct gauges
– Correct usage of wire connectors
– Correct use and function of pig-tail connections
– Emphasis for local codes and legal permits
– How 3 and 4-way switches function
– AFCI breakers and installation
It Includes Step-by-Step Instructions on Common Wiring Procedures – All Visually Illustrated and Including Animations:
– Correct wiring of single pole switch types
– Correct wiring of common receptacle types
– How to wire 3-way switches set-up
– How to wire 4-way switches set-ups
– How a GFCI is wired for single and multiple location protection
– How to wire an end-of-run receptacles
– How to wire different middle-of-run receptacles situations
– Correct wiring of double-gang electrical boxes
– Correct wiring of switch-loops
– Correct wiring of switch-controlled receptacles
– How to wire ½ of a receptacle being controlled by a switch
– How to wire middle and end-of-run lighting
– Replacing a broken switch, receptacle and light fixture
Plus Information on:
– Professional recommendations
– Code requirements, measurements and positions
– Preparing wires for trim-out work
– Prep-work for drywall, counter-tops, receptacles and switches
Detailed Explanations of Common Wiring Devices Including Switches, Receptacles and Light Fixtures:
– Correct wiring of electrical switches – single pole, three and four way
– Correct wiring of common receptacles, outlets and light fixtures
– Using circuit testers and meters
– Understand complexities of Ground Fault Circuit Breakers and Arc Fault Circuit Interrupters and the important differences between them
ALWAYS With an Emphasis on Safety:
– Safe practices when working around electricity in the home
– Using circuit testers
– How to read receptacle testers
– How to use a GFCI receptacle tester
– Different techniques when checking for hot wires
– Encouragement to seek out a licensed professional
– … and more!
Owning this program will give you the opportunity to watch wiring procedures over and over again until you’ve mastered them. We illustrate wiring diagrams so you can clearly see how to do them properly. We then show you how electricity properly flows through these examples. This way, you will understand the whole process.
In the past, the only way to learn these techniques was to study electrical manuals or get coached by a professional. Now, we offer an alternative. The Basics of Household Wiring will jump start your confidence and teach you the professional secrets to this challenging field of home improvement.
Before you tackle any home electrical project I recommend you arm yourself with a solid understanding of electricity in your home and the basics of wiring. The Basics of Household Wiring will give you that solid understanding.
Order in Your Choice of Format – DVD, Instant Download able or Streaming Video or Downloadable E-Book:
1. DVD – $19.99, plus shipping
Order today and INSTANTLY download the e-book that explains why the digital multi meter is the one tool that electrician’s WON’T do without (and neither should you)!
2. Instantly Downloadable or Streaming Video – $19.99
Watch on your choice of devices – phone, tablet, PC, television – using your choice of apps including Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, IOS, Roku, Google Chromecast and more!
3. Instantly Downloadable E-Book
Same great content but in a graphic format that you can save to your computer. Includes links to all animations.